Friday, May 6, 2011



So, right now.. I am in a position, from where I can not see beyond, and neither can I turn back. In such a binding state, I am forced to move on forward.. trodding along the same dreaded path, until maybe I find a detour, or maybe a completely different path. But the walk is long, and tiring, and is extremely dull and sad. It doesn't have colour to say the least. But I need to still keep walking, which I am, but only to keep questioning myself... So when does my destination come in sight?!
So unsure I am right now, about whats about to come next, that it is eating me up like poison. On the surface, there isnt much change, but deep down beneath, the reactions are already getting onto my nerves and slowly, WILL eventually consume my entire self.
I know I am gonna be rejected soon by someone/something.. and till then I will in this state of confusion. But the poison has still not reached THAT deep in my heart, so as to deteriorate the HOPE of a chance that I might not be rejected and denied shamefully. That hope is precisely what keeps me trying to fight it out.. but I can't say anything, until I see some concrete proof.

All in all, the past few months have been nothing, but a wreck, eating me out.. like a predator grubbling on its prey.. and leaving nothing but the bones for to decompose.

I need a little more hope. and obviously something concrete.. until then my eyes will be shadowed.. and I hope my next creation captures it all.



0 comments: