Tuesday, August 19, 2014

welcome back!

This is a little weird considering how long it has been since I did this. But today a time has come and I just really have to do this. A lot has changed in these past few weeks, months maybe, and I have had it till here about it..

I am not gonna bother catching up with times, I am gonna jump straight to the point this time.

I tried doing it all over again. Forgetting everything that happened... and considered a new start.
And yet I don't know why it seems like you've just made up your mind about me. I still believe you are one of the nicest people I have ever met but why can't all that I think about you, which is actually true, why can't some of that be directed at me? I mean I deserve to be treated like a human being right? All i really wanted was to be a good friend. Someone you could trust and not fucking accuse of being condescending.

one day, maybe one day, you'll see what I really wanted to tell you.

I do not quite understand what this is all really about...

I am sorry
for everything.

 cyberbeast

0 comments: