Friday, August 17, 2007

ummmm...

welll today was not such a good day, but dunno why i started enjoyin it somehow in the middle of the day.....maybe i forgot some things*. HUHHHHH......errrr never mind. well everything was ok as long as i got my BIO ppr. dont want to talk much about that...but yeah...i was thinking about what friendship really means to me, and i wondered....whether U would like to be my friend, yes u, i mean u, will u be the friend of my dreams please, my best friend....if the intended person gets the message, please send me a yes through MSN pls...i will be waiting.....i want to be in any relationship as possible with someone...and i think i would prefer, no in fact stick to friendship (after looking @ the things tht happened some fays before). iwant u...i need u...please just send me a YES...

as usual ppl commented, but i dint care......why should i?? hehe..... Oh ya now gotta do an animation for a competition.......

love u
CyberBeast @ VJC

0 comments: