Thursday, February 19, 2009

i m just speechless...
at one moment i was thinking that i might be able to help you cheer up,
but the next i failed to do so..


i m such a FAILURE. i guess, i just cant help it.
i do give a damn, people.

ya..


"I saw the bomb in your mind, the fire in your eyes and the timer in your smile but i still dont fear anything, coz i also saw the detonator in your heart"


i wanna get along...with the surprises and the truth...
and the "I dont know" 's hahaha

but its unique, aarrrggghh...


anyways this is what i was referring to..
No matter what happens my shadow will always be with you. And if you really believe in me and trust me, you'll realise there is no fucking way anything would ruin our friendship... you'll always be surrounded by this very thin blanket of people who'll always be there to support you and cheer you! even though you may not be able to see anything, there is "something" that is always there. even if you are wrong, the blanket will be around you, or atleast THIS thread of it would definitely be. You are never alone. You never were.


I"LL ADD MORE. CHECK OUT AGAIN LATER...

:)

0 comments: