Friday, May 8, 2009

Everytime, I think of You
Even in these confused times, when the world is nothing but chaotic, I know that somethings are crystal clear and no matter how random they sound they always seem to make sense... because you are the You I think of, EVERYTIME. and I am sorry for tonight, I know i was being an idiot. Dont lose your cool. You mean a lot to me. :) I DID THE RIGHT THING. WHEN WILL YOU?

Everytime I see those eyes,
I feel like putting up my heart
at your knees,
Everytime I see that smile,
I feel like looking at the moon
and telling it - "Ha, you are not even close."
Everytime I hear that heart beat,
I seem to get that feeling, to do anything
to make it beat forever and ever.

Everytime I see you look at me,
I feel like freezing that moment,
and when you smile with that - "ooooh, I just cant seem to close my eyes"
Everytime you hit me,
I feel like being hit again and again,
Everytime you say "I dunno"
I feel like forgetting everything I know,
just to try and think like you.

Everytime you become silent,
I feel like screaming,
to break that "nothingness"
Everytime you laugh like a choking bird,
I feel like being that bird
who is saved by you,
Everytime I hold your cold hands,
I feel like holding an angels'
that powers me,
that strengthens me,
that gives me the reason,
to even die for you

But when I look at time,
I imagine the ticks and tocks of that clock,
running and pacing me,
and with every thomping move -
KILLING ME inside,
because I'll never know,
what you feel inside, whether it is the true nature,
or is it chaotic
and so when I die,
just do these few things
and I might live on and on in your heart...

Open your eyes, and smile
and let your heart beat and feel mine,
Look at me, and silently laugh at
all the times we've had together.
Squeeze your hands through mine and
hold them tight so that I know
you are there to pull me.




I am sorry.
I know I am idiot.
But know that no matter what,
I AM ALWAYS THERE.
WAITING FOR THAT MOVE..
waiting for that smile... with a smile.
:)

0 comments: