Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I came like the wind;
I’ll go away like a breeze.
As though I was never meant to be.

My mind's weird, I too am weird
but never has reality ever affected it.
My heart was the weaker one,
and every little moment, it wanted to keep.

When I think of what caught up with me so fast,
I don’t really know the answer,
but if I think about the time, the stars were named,
I can only think of you.

I can die to see that smile,
but when somehow,
you don’t seem to notice
I just seem to lose mine.

I know I won’t give up,
coz that is how
I wanted things to be,
but in the run for
the desires and expectations
someone seems to fade away,
in the darkness of those thoughts.

whenever I see what I don’t want to see
whenever I hear what I don’t want to hear
whenever I feel what I don’t want to feel
I just seem like shouting,
the scream of silence.
The scream of sadness.
And I know I make things weird,
make u find urself in weird situations,

but...

I know, I am sorry.

I don’t know how you made your way through,
but I do know that you'll never feel alone now,
I won’t let.

You gave me the strength
to become myself again.
and it just feels nice,
even when I think of you

but I doubt things are
the same on your side,
coz u never let me know
coz u keep secrets very close

I want to reach out
to that sweet little heart of yours
to give it the support it needs,
and the love it deserves.

I want to hold your baby-hands,
day and night,
smiles and joys, in rain and in pain

my thoughts are shut tight,
deep within me
my hearts asking for a way out
and it can’t see anything from here.

I don’t know what happened...
in those years,
when i wasnt around,
but i know it wasn't easy.
I can see it on your face,
I can see it in your eyes,
I can see it in your heart,
and I can see it in your mind.

Will you come with me
away from this planet, far away?
Deeper into the space, where nobody can see
and all there would be, it’s just you and me.
Is it fear or my strength that drives me?
Is it love or pain that kills me?
Is it emotions or expressions that save me?
I question till my weak heart melts,
but I won’t let the world weaken it completely,
coz there is something present there,
which I don’t want to lose..
And well I think if not everyone,
at least u should know it’s YOU!

I am scared that,
time will break the threads
that link us from head to toe,
time will come and force us apart,
and I don’t have the courage to fight that.
I know I’d still do whatever I can...but
i know in my mind.
I'll lose.
Will I then, be able to save my heart?
Will I then, be able to tell you... that
you were the first,
and the last one on my charts?


IT always comes as a surprise,
and a hurting surprise at that...
maybe you dont realise that,
I do feel it that way.
I won’t leave you;
I want to stay in your heart and mind
forever.

But
I know, I am already dead.


revive me, save me
bring me back to life,
and I’ll be the one for you
no matter how hard things be,
I’ll always be there for you.


you are the that thought I’d love to carry in my mind,
you are the blood I’d love to run in my heart,
you are the breath I’d love to feel as the wind blows into my face,
yours' is the beauty I’d love to remember forever...

like that one little star in the center.


You are my waking dream
You're all that's real to me
You are the magic in the world I see

You are the prayer I sing
You brought me to my knees
You are the faith that made me believe

Dreams on Fire
Higher and Higher
Passions burning bright on the pyre
One spark forever yours
Give me all your heart
Dreams on Fire
Higher and Higher

You are my ocean waves
You are my thought each day
You are the laughter from childhood games

You are the spark of dawn
You are where I belong
You are the ache I feel in every song

Maybe I should never have told you,
Maybe then would I not be so angry with myself.
Maybe then my confessions wouldn't have been...
so brutally painful.

I wanna know what you feel,
Cause that is what will pacify me,
That is what will bring me up again,
I am a dreamer and I dream a lot,
But when you don't seem to speak,
it all just feels like a mirage.

When in the darkness I'll cry,
When in the brightness I'll strive to see you smile,
When in the rain I'll seek to give you shelter,
When in pain I'll die to give you love.

(every star was centered around this)






PS. - THE POEM ISNT FINISHED. I'LL WAIT UNTIL THE POET UPDATES.


hehe
i know its very unexpected.
but i think "some" of the things are definitely relevant..






i was thinking about the "past" and somehow, things feel weird..
is 2 years that short of a time..??? i wonder..

maybe u'd undrstnd.

:(

0 comments: