Sunday, June 7, 2009

You are the darkness, a blind man sees.
You are the brightness, the sun shine gives.
You are the light that darkness needs,
You ARE the impression, that your sweet smile leaves.

You are the dream I always wanna see
You are the imagination, I always wanna feel
You are the voice of the nightingale,
But you ARE in my heart, that's burning like hell.

You are the toy, a child wants to play
You are the fairy tale, a story teller wants to say
You are the notes, a singer wants to sing.
You ARE the hunter in the night, waiting for the day..

You are my ____,
You are my soul,
You are _______,
The angelic beauty I know.


I am sorry for whatever is making you do this to me.. Your words left me crying yesterday.
They struck me like bullets... You cant remove the bullets, but you can definitely ease the pain.. I beg you to become who you were before.... I beg you to talk to me the way you used to before... I beg you...
do that for me...

and please i cant be selfish...
not for you..
because every feeling that comes from me for you..
is unconditional..

:'(
I am sorry... hope you'll forgive me...and help me become who i was before...
for only you can bring the old "me" back...

i promise i'll be a better person...
please just forgive me...

:(

0 comments: