Sunday, June 21, 2009

that moment when you left me behind,
all the while, made me cry and think about you..


i will not let any of this go...because all this is attached to you and nothing matters if i cant do this..
so i will fucking push myself against my limits and do whatever it takes to get there... i'll do my best...NOTHING but the best... i know this sounds crazy at this point...but NOW is the only time i have in hand, and this is all that i'll probably ever get... and i cant let this ruin everything..

so i'll fight everything that comes my way and i'll save those tears and keep it for the time when happiness comes knocking on my door, and i'll say.. "Heyy, what took you so long? Missed the train?"

bloody hell.... this is even more painful than any of the floorball trainings i have gone through... i'd rather do 20 sets of suicides than go through this.. but like i went through all that, i'll go through all this and make the best out of it...cause champions sacrifice to excel... and they strive to win..

my sacrifices wont go waste..
cause i strive to win.


Impossible is Nothing.
Prove everyone wrong sandesh. This is the time. Show everyone that you can go beyond limits that people cant even think of. ENDURE THIS and the fruits shall be sweet at the end of the track...



-
Sandesh

0 comments: