Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A mother sings a lullaby to a child
Sometime in the future the boy goes wild
And all his nerves are feeling some kind of energy

A walk in the woods and I will try
Something under the trees that made you cry
It's so ****** when your make up runs

A few minutes with me inside my van
Should be so beautiful if we can
I'm feeling something taking over me

I got wiring loose inside my head
I got books that I never, ever read
I got secrets in my garden shed
I got a scar where all my urges bled
I got people underneath my bed
I got a place where all my dreams are dead
Swim with me into your blackest eyes


fuck.. i wish u cud have been, with me and mine.
hmm .. chocolate... is just awesome.. but u make it seem like ecstasy.

wish u'd care.

‎'silence between two unknown people creates the relation' and 'silence between two known people breaks relation'
well i guess, i love u wayy more than i can ever think of hating u (although u always do give me the reasons to.. )

cyberbeast

0 comments: