Sunday, February 24, 2008

please dont make me reach the final conclusion...
please prove me wrong..

you still have time..
you do..



why are you doing this to me?
i mean, ok fine..
its your life..
you do whatever you want to...

but shouldnt i have received such such
"presents" too..??
i mean , yeah for me...its just more than presents or gifts..



i dint know..you could be so mean...


i think, its because of me that all this is happening.
and that the solution lies with me..ONLY




although the incident or should i say the "event" has already taken place, but



why the f'ing hell is this happening?





sometimes you try to be someone...
the other times, you are nowhere near it..
(not for me atleast..)


i think i shouldnt care much about it..
but yes...it is affecting me..





i m sorry..
thank you
:(




cia the next time you wanna fly and meet me at some unexpected place
(past references....more than a year ago...so dont be panicked if you dont understand this bit)

angel(less)

i wont interfere at all..i will ignore everything..
maybe then you'll realise...that i


nvr mind

sandesh
:(

0 comments: