Sunday, March 23, 2008

well...today was really confusing... and painful at times..
got up a bit late this morning, then rushed of for floorball training, which was really interesting in a way if you see...lol
played a very very very very very friendly match to train the girls' team,
was really fun...
meanwhile Gerald was teaching me tricks...and J Heng was trying to dribble the ball past me... lolz...


so ya..
then
came back..
had a quick bath
and lunch...

left for hindi school..
not bad though...
the environment seemed nice...

attended the holi celebrations there which was "bearable"
but at times... torturous..
haha

danced on mauja hi mauja....the tune is still ringing in my mind...
had 2 hrs of nothingness...haha

then went KFC with Di, Ambalica and Sanchit...
which was quite fun...

i was troubling angry amby till the end...
haha

enjoy till you have it all...
cherish the moments...
before you lose it all...
and be all by yourself...

interesting moments coming back...
@ This BUDGET shop @ Boon Seng MRT


haha
but even then
'perceptions'



the only word appearing and appearing more brighter in my mind...
i mean, i just dont know...
surprises were in store...i already had the idea...but they could have been so bad...i dint know!!

why did you think like that....i still dont know...








but it did change my mood for while then...

i was thinking about it only...


but never mind...i am happy on the other hand...


so ya in a way everything cancels out in the end...
lolz



dance practice in my terms was really "horrible"
i mean come on....punctuality is something that we indians are never gonna learn...
on top somemore, at the cost of the li'l time that we have....we arent even sure, whether we should be continuing with the same melodies or not....
plus no one is serious about that...








multiply frustation and anger among the people for each other...

i mean come on....
nvr mind...its no use anyway...
i mean no one is genuinly interested in listening anyways...













not a very rare problem too...
but i guess....i haven't been the only victim...


and if there is no progress...
then people dont even have any other options to blame...

and at the end of the day....
its innocent ppl having to hear the complaints...

like wtf...

nvr mind..
i guess things will reside slowly...
but personally, i dont feel like doing the dance...seeing the "highly toxic levels of enthusiasm" of the people...

HAPPY HOLI anyways...














the countdown begins...
and i am gonna show...
the race is still on, and i am not gonna go blind...
i will bear it all till the end...




















so well..
rest of the things are fine too...
but i guess...

True moments can only be felt...not seen

so truely said..

but one thing, i do understand the depths...and maybe

hahah
















so well i had promised someone something....and i dont forget promises so easily...
this one's for you...

A Sister Just Like You
I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly
The many things you’ve done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep inside
How much you really care
Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a sitser just like you
I’m so thankful
I have a sister
like you to count on.
I know you’ll always be there
with open arms if I need a hug,
and an open mind if I need someone
to understand.
I’m so glad that I can
be myself around you.
You know my qualities and my faults.
and you love me just the same.
I’m so proud to have a sister like you...
not just for what you have accomplished,
but for who you are.
I’m so lucky to have you to talk
and laugh with ...
to reminisce and make new memories with.
I can’t tell you how much it means
to have a sister like you.
You’re one of the most important
people in my life.
Thanks for being ...
... a sister like you.


Loves,
Sandesh




4ever...
keep on rocking..




maybe chances would exist and the style would explicitly exploit, the potential of the friction less sphere, with the projectile motion accompanied by the emotions...into the metal frames...

but it would be even more than that...
if ppl support me...





pls support the IP floorball team....we are in desperate need..
i am risking too many things for it...







:D








tk care
cia

adios









Sandesh
CyberBeast iDJ

haha

0 comments: