Tuesday, March 18, 2008

everything seems so nice...so so enchanted..
reminds me of ella enchanted...
lolz









but true to its nature...
loyal to the game.... (haha saucony slogan...i know i know)


i am not too sure about anything...
all i know is that i cant see any wrong happenings in the big game...

neither can i tolerate any sparks...






so ya...
the eNiGMa was delivered...
and i feel i did the right thing...
i mean i would have done it any ways...
nothing so gr8 about it...
but still





today's floorball match was an interesting one..
i took 7 on target shots (all blocked by keeper)...
2 off target...

surprising..right...
but the facts dont lie...









my jersey number is also 72...

today's game was less rough and physical...but more of tactical play...which somehow we VJ IP people got trapped into..
but towards the third period of the game, things actually started to go back on their places..
and LINE
1 ( i play for this line...which regardless to say rox...like...er **)
and LINE
2
were doing what they had to do..

kick some ass and scare the others..
if and if i could have only lifted the ball....
if and if..i had done that...

but style comes later....sportsmanship first..
(even if it costs you to miss a goal)









but i need to train my drag shots...(somehow i could use a lot of 'em in today's game...)

seniors came to support us...
although they had high hopes on us...
but somehow...those hopes...just couldnt cross into our garbaged brains...








i hope....MORE people come to support us...gives me more strength to play rough...
(but i appreciate those who actually did....thnx)















NEXT MATCH

National B Division Floorball

VJC vs. Bukit Merah
Thursday
12.00 PM
ITE Macpherson
BUS FROM SCHOOL LEAVES @ 11.00am

we'll be training from 930am onwards...so you can enjoy our training session as well if you are so excited about seeing our match



but things will change...
they will




the time has come again...
to go beyond boundaries...

and show that you felt bad for it...
but i dint really see anything much...

but i am sure.. i will...



well ....

things are deviating...
i can feel it...
but i will try and stop it...

i will amaze everyone...mark my words...


sorry for the small post...
just returned from Dance Practice...

(like DUH)
haha
get it..????

i am just cherishing the days that are left...these magical moments wont return back...and then i will cry for it...
i have the power....(haha like HeMan or something...ya its the slogan of that superhero...lolz)

i mean how can i forget....there always something for someone
We share so many memories
-things only we could know.
Thank you for being a treasured part of my past,
A joyful part of my present and
A promising part of my future.
I love knowing that you will always be my sister
and a very special part of my life.

We share a special bond
that grows stronger through the days.
Looking back on things we've done,
I realize that some of my happiest memories
are of times we've shared.
You give me the freedom to be myself
-there's never a need to pretend.
I'd like you to know there will always be
two special places in my heart for you A sister My best friend
L8r
cia


tk care-






























Sandesh

My Sister and My Friend.

0 comments: