Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thy past is of a shadow now... I can undo it not...
Speak not of my presence, see not of my coming, and breathe not of my leaving, and you will hear nothing more but the shrill melody of the wind...

cant take it...

i need to know soon...

as soon as possible..

ppl dont give up...(YES THIS REFERS TO ONE PERSON...and guess wht, ITS YOU- the mysterious YOU again)

hell...

yeah, thats wht life's slowly becoming...

taking time off for the job attachment is helping but still....everytime i come back...thts the only thing i can see...

in front of me...

its really painful, i wish i could tell it to someone...but
its just not the way it seems...

booked my tickets today... gonna collect it tomorrow..
but until the 3 weeks from now..

its still remains the mysteru period for me...believe me or not...its just gonna be one breakpoint...the next one (if there is any) would follow soon after some time..

and i'll have to put myself offlimits...

seriously...

F

sandesh

LP rox...
just discovered they had a distorted remix for What I've Done.

i dont matter... i dont deserve it..

F

0 comments: