Saturday, January 26, 2008

I am fucking angry...coz of TONITE's conversations...and talkings...

you may not notice this...but i m...






after so much....i get so little...
but i dint argue....i agreed QUIETLY (just for you)


although i know, i m not gonna be getting some confronting messages...
its quite obvious..


nvr mind..
i'll still wait..



that atleast one day, when life would be risked
MAYBE then you'd understand...
how much...




i guess, instead of a language its becoming more of a practice..

but at the moment..i m very very angry...



revealed the blog id to a new person too..
i trust him..





but
moral of the story..




i m angry
i m hurt




guess, this poem will fit for tonite
(slightly modified from the original to convey meaning....)


someday you'll cry for me,
like i cried for you,
someday you'll miss me
like the way i missed you
someday you'll need me,
like i needed you,
someday you'll love me,
and YET, i'll love you forever...

0 comments: