Tuesday, January 29, 2008

well,
concerns are valid....


but that doesnt rule out the fact that you lied to me and still you arent doing anything about me....you havent even told me yet...

i wasnt expecting this from you...
why..??


today i wont resist...


why?? why??,
did i fall short of doing my best and playing my part of a _______.
did i ever made you feel that, there is no one ____ ___.

ever...??


i've always...stood up...

only for you...






i am really disappointed...


You led me down...
but you wont care about it, coz...

you dont care right..??
OTHER people are more important to you..



but somehow even throughout our lives, we never realise that there are people who can do anything for youm even without you knowing about it...and that is exactly what i have been doing....but am i getting any results....?????

NO

nvr...


SHIT*


nvr expected this...



but even then, i wont fall back...







lets leave that...lets talk about something else..
erm....well our dance is turning out to be a bit boring...


"Pooja (di) and co." (hahaha)...

but seriously...
Victoria Idol will always remain in my memories....seriously....



S3GAP rox...
TO THE CORE....




nvr mind....try to forget..
i12341234342654cr56i34334653445e4565567686743d654
635656987
9356
6790
9-


last nite..
*



sayonara..
SaNdEsH

0 comments: