Friday, January 30, 2009

i cant stop thinking about you..
i just dont know why..

maybe its your presence or just my sigh!


haha,
tht rhymed..
haha


ya,
anyways things feel better now..
some small little surprises here and there..
but i think there is always some tid bits of joy to cover up for it.




but the major setback for me, is when i realised that maybe i m not the only one in the game.. and based on the small little information that i could gather, i believe somebody has already played the game... and has played it hard...
competition is always there, no matter wht u do! but i dint expect it to be so disturbing this time. I dont want to give up this time. i want to try and i am too! but i just dont think, the game is actually as responsive as it is to the other players..
its just so hard, when u actually go and try and try and get ur ass kicked for no reason..

i think i m just being a bit over expressive here, but i know its only because i dont want to lose this time. i have trained hard enough and maybe i should deserve the response i expect.

i want the game to be mine... i want to win it this time!! i never thought i'd actually even give a damn about this game, but NOW, the more i play it, the more addictive it gets.. ah i just love it. dont i? or maybe i just love it too much, to get kicked in the ARSE!


i know the game players dont like me...so dont even know me! but even then i'll try coz, i have that burning desire in me to WIN. to perhaphs get wht i want...but i dont see any chances.


ya..
talking about winning..
the IP Girls lost their first match against some "never heard b4" school... 7-2.
hmm... i won my bet against mr. chow though. i bet they'd lose 5-2. haha

anyways, for those of u who dont know this... i m not taking them for the B-Div. (in simple terms, i m not coaching them for this)


anyways, today is the announcement of the A-Div boys team. I am hoping i can get in, but my chances are little... i regret going back to India for the holidays coz of it.





i think i m really tired now..
i need some sleep b4 trg.




bbye

"be mine and you'll never regret having to have gone through so much pain until now"
(MY ORIGINAL QUOTE) lol..

but quite valid. i think i wont tell anyone abt it...
not even..


i'll add more later..
so till then

sayonara..




i ask others to be strong when i cant be strong myself. I really want to tell u something...but its more hard than ever..

i'll see,
i'll fall,
i'll get up


and still run...



FOR YOU!


Evil In A Closet
In Flames

We were one in words
You finished my sentence
I can never attract tomorrow
It pushes me aside

I sink in waters deep
Your presence kept me floating
Far from depths where secrets lie
Maybe in another lifetime
I could be the first you meet

I once read a poem
Held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life somewhat hurts
I need an option, a reason and some hope

Yell at me, I want to be your light that shines
But my ground is shaking and I might fall
I wish that I could say... I wish that I could be your evil in a closet

Yell at me, I want to be your light that shines
But my ground is shaking and I might fall
I wish that I could say... I wish that I could be your evil in a closet

0 comments: