Saturday, April 5, 2008

should i be happy or should i be sad...
do birthdays mark another year of "survival", as someone says....or as one year closer to your death, as I say...

but arguement need not go further, coz the result is predictable.
i mean..yes it is...LIKE duh..














well...
thanx everyone for the wonderful time that you created for me..
it was really wonderful...
evening was marked by a really LATE visit to McD @ ECP...and so ya, i was actually declared 16yrs old...woohoo...haha (LAME LAME LAME)
after all the hoohoohaha...and a failed plan of playing Truth'n'Dare or even dancing was turned down...
coz of time..
aaahhh...



















i had the chance..!!! haha lolz

so ya...
but we decided to walk back...and we walked and walked and walked and walked...
was talking to angel all the while...

wonderful person she is...
and surprising too..

lolz









well, to be reflective about things that happened yesterday..
there is no way you can classify love into different "senses"
love is love...its just the medium that differs...seriously..
lol
but i dont know...
i love so much that i just care about the theoretical part..
i mean its just natural on this side...


anyways...
things that were necessary were of course communicated...
so ya...





and the best thing to happen..
i forgot the GIFT tht was given to me at McD. I called them and asked them...but dint have enough success.....
:(
i really feel about it..
still feel that itch...

aw man..

today was good...
in some sense at least...











morning was the IOC dialogue session in school...for which i was selected as a facilitator.
it wasnt that bad...it was just
BAD...i mean..
average i would say..










FOR ME ATLEAST...
it dint leave upto the hype...but still OK..


















came back...slept..
tnya forced me to go Hindi School...
and so i went..i really had nothing else to do anyways...
came to know there was a test over there...
so time really passed on fast..

came back...dinner....
Hindi lesson with Nrpa..haha

and then the usual dance practice..
about which, i am so disgusted that i really dont wanna write anything about it..











heck care heck care




























I am still waiting for a reply to an sms....sent in the morning...
coz...i can wait forever...
thats what you mean to me..












but i did a comparison
and somehow..the same thoughts come back rushing to my mind...like the air field created when a jumbo jet passes over a cloud...lol

but on the serious side...
..nvr mind..

lets chuck that...
























so well...
i am here again...
after surviving another year in this freaking world...
sitting on a comfortable bed...with a Baby Pooh sitting on my laps...its just so cute..
























well...today isnt going to be a poem or anything...
its gonna be different...
its gonna be something of an expectation..
something that would energise me to an extent...of me doing crazy stuff..






















but i guess...since its gonna be really hard to understand, i will limit it down to a short 'n' sweet self made statements...
which conveys my love to the fullest extent...

YOU are a gift to my heart, a friend to my spirit, a golden thread in the meaning of my life.
A brother is a guy God gave YOU,......A guy is a brother YOUr heart chose.
Having a loving relationship with YOU is not simply to have a buddy or just another girl—it is to have an angelic soulmate for life.
YOU are the biggest part of my childhood that will never be lost in my memories for my whole LIFE....coz maybe you are my life...
after some time
You would be so far away from me,
and i will miss you
BUT i can promise that
the next time you are here
you'll see the same me,
the same Sandesh.

this is just a small way to tell you that I Love YOU.

Dedicated to my sister.
I <3>

sis.di.angel.









Sandesh
:D
tk care

0 comments: