Monday, April 21, 2008

do you realise that you just killed me??
i saw that expression on your face...today..

i saw the secret "hidden" gestures

well, if my death is what you wanted..
there you have it now..
all i wanted was...
a...

maybe just a little.... with that
but i guess, you have too much to share..

and well, ya i know your feelings wont be the same...
never..

but i'll be the same..
my physical self will be there..

but i guess, you will have other so called "self"s
for that purpose..

hate myself..
why?? why?? why??
why me??

i mean, did i lag behind..

i dint had any right to live...
not a single right..
i mean, come on, i am not even a good person...





i am shattered..
to pieces..
in pieces...

i knew this would happen...
and i guess, i everyone knew that
the burden would be too much for me...

maybe these tears that i am shredding now...

would be reflective of everything...
from the beginning..


well...guess, i was wrong somewhere...
hate myself..

:(
forgive me if you please...


FUCK THIS GOD DAMMED WORLD..

0 comments: