Friday, April 4, 2008

haha
happy birthday to myself..
to my new self...

well...comparisons make me reflect that things are becoming way different than they were last year, but maybe its relieving to know thats its better in some sense...

well last nite wasnt that bad, i mean ya...it wasnt ...
lolz


angel was the first one to wish me... <3 style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">u angel
mom and dad were next in line...
then akshat and the list thus continues so on and so forth...but why am i so happy about people wishing me...


is because of the events that happened before "the event"...so ya


got people asking me weird weird questions and making me nervous like shit....but i mean..
i dont know whether i am right or wrong...

but well...there are "those" reasons keeping me away...
i am really not that strong to bear the pain of going away... (although, yes...i would try my best to not let it happen), but i guess, i am right in keeping it as a possibility....

the very idea of leaving you makes me sad...


but
its good that the confessions were made..."artistically"
and that it was good on ur part....to care abt my feelings first..
lolz

but at the moment...all i can say is that..
of course...my decision would also be "as expected", but i'll take time to settle in..

well...anyways..
thats life...
so i really cant quarrel with it...better to leave it like that..


but yes...i do love you...to the core...
coz..you re different...
coz you are my sis...
you are my angel...
and ofcourse...you are forever my di...

will write more l8r...at the moment..i have stuff

more will come..

<3


Sandesh
forever urs..

0 comments: