Sunday, April 6, 2008

Why...why why??? was it kept away from me..
where did i fall short..

hate myself for not living upto my expectations...
yes..
i am crying...(why am i even saying all this....it doesnt even make a difference to anyone...ppl are still gonna continue their HAPPY lives...)its been like a shock for me

i mean...atleast its better than everything normal..
i mean...
NOW i understand..

but why...??
why me..????????

guess "the cut off from the rest of the world.." was a better option..

i tried to not let it affect me...but i guess...after doing so much and literally getting nothing...
i really dont understand why..
but maybe now i am getting the faint ideas...why..






but why the hell am i still so patient...and keeping the pain to myself..??
i dont know...

anyone in my position would have gotten a HEART ATTACK... after coming to know what i just came to know...


if security is the real reason...then i dont see any point in me being not secure..







i put life to luck.. ( i hate to believe in luck)
(as we put body to ball to block a shot in floorball)

but i am seriously hurt now...and maybe
NO ONE has any reason to be a part of it...





but i still cant figure it out..
why is it happening like that..


i mean, not being in the "forwarded msging list" is not a problem with me..
but even at the "level"....
thats really like torture on someone...






i have given up now...
and maybe its gonna a very long time...when things will be back on track...


why dont i deserve...??

why has this world ALWAYS (including now) been cruel to me...??
why cant i really get what i ALWAYS wanted to get...???

why why why..
maybe i just dont deserve any of this delecacies...

you know how to define "LIFE"

sandesh
FY'all






i hate this...but this really short period of time has taught me something that i guess...i have been neglecting (i still want to neglect it and throw it away...but i guess ppl dont are forcing me not to....)




i still cant believe it...
prove me WRONG...
please do..

you have the power...
:'(

0 comments: