Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sister, Please Hold My Hand

As we journey through this land

Together we stand, together we will fall

No matter what, God will keep us together

That will be the best of all

Sister, please hold my hand

Because without you I can't stand

For we were put on this earth for a reason

To go through every good and bad season

Sister, please hold my hand

As our strength, together, builds each other to become strong

So that our love for each other will last long



u mean a lot to me...and to see you angry at me..
is not the way i can see,
i need to understand somethings..
i know...
but i am still a baby,
who has yet to learn a lot in life...
somesay, brothers are special gifts that sister cant afford to take,
but i say..
i have a sister, whose more than just a present and yet i can afford it.
i know you know how much u mean to me...
and thats the reason, to see you angry is not the way i see..
i.am.sorry.
sis.di.angel

0 comments: