Friday, June 6, 2008

hey guys..
i dont know what to say here,

but i feel like kicking myself..
i feel so bad...and now that the communication gaps are blurred,
i cant even see across the bridge,

and in a hope to rebuild a new bridge,
i cant find my angel,
it seems to be lost, or should i say
it got lost coz of my carelessness,
and needless to say, i am facing the consequences,
the mere thought of me losing my angel,
kills me off for a moment,
and now that i cant find it, its
becoming even more painful..

i want to see those sweet smiles, AGAIN
i want to hear that lovely voice, AGAIN
i want to taste the sweetness of that soft-warm heart, AGAIN
i want to smell happiness in the air, AGAIN
i want to touch that beauty, AGAIN
and i want to say I M SORRY,

AGAIN


:(
must study now,
grld reminded me ystrdy..


maybe i'll update again l8r...






"the sea is so calm, AGAIN"
h8 myself


di

0 comments: