Monday, June 2, 2008

i am in a fix now..its like the same one as that of my birthday happiness analogy..

for those of u who dont know, think abt it,

on my birthday, should i be happy that i survived another year in this freaking world, or should i be sad that it marks one year closer to my death, which isnt really gonna affect many people..
haha


so ya..

i dont know what to do.
i am still waiting though..
not knowing my mistakes yet..
coz i never intended to commit them

the weekend was quite relaxing, although i couldnt stop myself thinking about something...rather someone..
ya..

celebrated Dad's birthday yesterday..haha, he treated us at Pizza Hut.. woohoo..it rocked...


well, i m in no mood, to talk abt anything now..too sad about something..
(but thats not the reason i changed my blogskin....as some of you have been bugging me abt)

oh and ya..
seems that gerald got the guitar he wanted...i havent gone online since morning...so dont know if he's there or not..
anyways... grats man.







Sandesh
missing sis...
<3

0 comments: