Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I just dont know what is happening around me. I am lost within myself, perhaps thinking about the unknown, thinking about the so called "un-happening" but maybe there is a link to it somewhere, somewhere in my mind but then, i just cant let it out. well, yesterday got to know that ppl are actually doing unexpected things these days, i mean, ya its okay to do that, but NOW..??? it made me feel so bad, i couldnt help thinking that maybe my logic is ACTUALLY wrong, and well, i m really sad about it apart from being sad about other things...and i really cant help it..i suck at it anyways...

welll, i'll try my best though, am planning to finish maths homework today...dont think will have enough time, but then nothing wrong in "planning" right..??

alone at the moment...with nothing left to do, time seems to be of total waste to me, and people..
well, people are different..
ya

i m still waiting for someone's something..
haha, vague??? i know, cant help it, dont wanna reveal it..
and i am really working very very hard on "surprises" for people, but its just not happening...
i mean the magic is just not working..

yups..
haha,
gerald clicked photos of his guitar...ystrday.

lolz

nothing more from me..
i m sick n tired of this game,
i wanna REFRESH it..



maybe..




missing someone very badly....
but i m so bound by restrictions...
i just cant help it..

SaNdEsH
:D


(pls pls, no wrong inferences behind how i ended of with my name...and for those who cant resist thinking of it...then well, there was nothing like that...all of this just dint happen...i dont know why everyone...including "the person" got the wrong idea...)

0 comments: