Monday, June 16, 2008

aaarrrgh,
2 days to go, and i am so bored..

i dont know where to get on from here...i mean, should i carry it on, and go through, tearing away all that comes in the way, or should i do it in the old fashioned WAY..
i dont know,
i mean, ya...nvr mind
so well, here i am,


i miss ppl so much...so much so that,
i had a dam weird dream last night about 'em..lol
but the only person who made me brighten up (in my dreams, of course) would be someone..
haha

aw, she was such a darling and awesomely cute...i mean..she still is..haha
well, lets see how things turn out to be...

and since i gotta run off soon, coz mom wants to take me shopping (BUT I DONT WANT TO...shopping isnt my thing to do)

well nvr mind,
so basically thats..it

and well i just want this one thing to get though "immigration" in my pockets...and after which, i'll be the CyberBeast again, in EVERYTHING..
mark my words for that..

lol
ya


anyways,
tk care
BbYe


Sandesh

0 comments: