Monday, September 3, 2007

aah....am tired..

well the past few days are going quite well and i think its more because of someone. But as they say....its difficult to understand...COMPLEXITY rules man....difficult to join back those delicate threads... i will talk abt that l8r...

well saturday was fun...
Like always...i thought something different would happen, but FORTUNATELY nothing much happened..but i got to see that...that other angle of the boys... well that is something what i nvr would have expected in my whole life...but yeah as it goes..Exceptions are always there.

I got up late in the morning and my arm was paining badly, cause of that small scale accident in the bus last nite after the competition. Not serious though....but i dint care for any pain....That small cute girl's smile just made me forget all pains... well... if u dont get what the hell i m talking about...then lemme tell u

Me and my team got into the finals of a prestigious robotics competition (dont be surprised if i tell u that my team being from the IP is competing against the JC/ITE level),....so after me and some other seniors were coming back...the bus driver jammed the brakes...and the bus came to a sudden stop. We were in the aisle, preparing to get down to the first level of the bus LOL... i was the last person to get down,...and the worst recipient of the effect of the sudden stop. But while all this happened....there was a very cute little baby girl, who caught my eyes... she was damn damn damn damn damn cute....her eyes were like an angel's. She was standing on her mother's lap and trying to the press the Stop button, but cause of the breaking, she lost balance and was about to fall.. i mean she did fall...but somehow dont know how...she err...i mean i just put my arms forward...and luckily the girl was supported by my arms.. and then she looked at me...and smiled at me.... it was the cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssttttttttttttttt smile someone would have ever given me...although i slammed against one of the poles and in the meantime also got one of my arm stuck in the pole or was it that the girl had held me. but i
dint care.....if after all that i can get a sweeeeeet little girl to smile at me...that more than enough
i would ask from life...
hope i can get to see that girl again...

so getting back to the main story...
i reached the Hindi School late...but everything went fine....dint even get to see Chanta Marruungi....went inside classroom...for the first time ever i saw evryone doing something .... and i could have expected why...
Classes were fine....with some unusual travels to the imaginary lands with.....errr...ummm of course..u know who... ( H @ nG eD...not the one b4
well dreams are dreams...not reality...and then i would come back to my senses and find a group of nice ppl around me....
Then some of the girls arranged for a a pizza and that was also one of the main key highlights of the day...
the rest of the things went on fine... but then after school finished, someone told me about what happened last saturday....and maybe since then i was a bit annoyed..but i think that there might be some truth in it..but no...watever is there...i promise to be with u, no matter wht....(evn if u are wrong)

aahhh well its again all about complications...Each nite i think about her... and i think that time is not far when it would be unbearable. I know that, what i want will never be mine....even by the application of the most explicit logic. :( i know i know....i dont and maybe i shouldnt be dreaming of such desires, but i just cant forget it...cause i love her more than anything in this world....even though she doesnt even know abt it...wtf....
i beg
give me pls....
show some magick...
i m awaiting
cyberbeast await magick

NO SECRET MSGS TODAY.... my apologies to all those expecting readers...

Adios
Sandesh
Cyberbeast

its difficult for me to tell u that i love u....

0 comments: