Saturday, September 15, 2007

why are u angry with me di...?? what did i do....? its not intentional....can understand somethings but...please forgive me...i dont want to hurt u in any means...u do mean something to me...and maybe that is why... maybe that is why...thats why tears are freakin rollin down...rollin down my cheeks..and i just dont wanna see u hurt any more...why are u doing this....please di please dont do this....please;....
i beg for ur forgiveness'..
if u are angry @ what i wrote on my blog...then lemme tell u...first of all, i was damn pissed at something....(maybe u dint ever notice that) then after the neck thing, i was not able to control my feelings...and btw there was nothing wrong in it....yeah yea i can understand that u were totally unaware of it....i know...but aaah why am i getting into this....
if u are angry @ my MSN personal message....it wasnt directed toward u
or else...if there is any other reason please tell me...di u know
how much i care for u and that u know.....how much u mean to me...please
see i have forgotten everything that happened....that day....

i know i was angry at u....ovr something....and maybe something that i did...for it...made u angry...but really trust me...its not as u see.....i m the normal guy again...
please di forgive me....
if u still angry then at least dicuss the problem with me.....lemme clear ur doubts away...please...


oh god help me
i know i m bad..

but pls try to understand this time
time is not with me...neither is di...
hell

sandesh

0 comments: