Tuesday, September 11, 2007

well today was quite a fine day...maybe a bit merrier than yesterday lol....much much better....Well Mr. Randel Siow, a teacher in VS did some painful looking message on my neck...and releived my pain a bit...it really worked...i had my eyes closed...and all i could hear is...cracking sounds from my neck...my roommates thought, i wont be able to survive what he was doing...Luckily i dint even feel a thing...i mean...after everything i felt so relaxed...forgot my pain started to do some funny things on my laptop... hehe..then took medicine and slept...

Got up in the morning today...and checked whether my neck hurt or not....well unfortunately it did...so dressed up and had hot milk and took medicine again...well, i was talking about my "test" yesterday....well today got awesome results...i was actually bombed by sms and verbal talks...so everything turned out to be fine...then classes started...got to know, we had no PE...so decided to sleep...and guess what....i dreamt...thats one part...I dreamt about whom? yes thats most imp thing....i dreamt about her...and that i asked her...she agreed....we were going around the beach...she called up some friends...and we were havin fun...then then then...i was about to do something....i think i was abt to say something else too to her....when everything started to blur....and i got up in reality...REALITY....and then looked @ the watch to find...20 more minutes...for the next lesson...so slept back...trying to figure out the way to reconnect to the same dream i was in...well even though i know it is very difficult for all this to happen in reality...but at least everyday, just haunt me in dreams..i would like to meet u again tonite too...hehe..
well then had LangArts...got back some marks...did quite ok...then ate something with the class...and then had maths...everything passed on well...except the last minutes of Maths...got so freakin bored...i dint study....i mean i seriously paid no attn to what the teacher was saying. then the day ended...played some informal in-class soccer and then settled to study in the library....till about 6pm...aahh I OFFICIALLY START PREPARING FOR MATHS FROM TODAY.. and had u, di and mom in my heart..to inspire me... cause these three are the only ppl in front i will always bow my head....whether voluntarily or even involuntarily...so basically...i am a bit happy today lol...
just wishing i can tell u how much i love u...but it is difficult at this moment... maybe not even next year....maybe in JC or something...but this thing will definitely has to come out....cause even if not that....she is a very caring and a good friend of mine...which i at any point of time, wouldnt want to break and that too because of cheating (by not telling her lol)....
well just remembered what one of my friends told me while chatting...to change my perceptions abt some stuf...and that is what actually happened...man she is damn gr8 at guessing and relates stuff....maybe she got some kind of sixth sense.....Can predict future...just like Heroes....
hehe

well thats it for today...
gotta go study now
sandesh
loves u
a lot alot alot alot alot

cant wait to sleep tonite...maybe u might come in my dream again....and that i get to be with u......
love u
tk cre
cant live without u, di and mom...
hats off for these three ppl whom my life is dedicated to,,,

0 comments: