Sunday, September 16, 2007

hey guys...
its still 2.18 am and i dont feel like sleeping...part of my "push to the extreme limits" program...hehe...just kiddin....listenin to one of my favourite bands, Linkin Park, at really blasting volume....but sont care lol...helps me to keep awake...have had enough sips of black cofee....so i think i got enough caffeine in my body....so maybe i wont sleep lol...hehe
well today was fine wht...nthn so interesting...lets start..
hehe
got up really late.....around 11.30
MOM called or else i wouldnt have woken have....then got sms's from Kundan...and other ppl...hehe...funny lol...after suggestions and on second thoughts, i thought it should be me who should be revising literature and language arts...so i m deciding to do that tomorrow. aahhh maybe i would be able to complete....then got ready...and went to the hostel canteen for lunch to find everything finished...."i mean i was just expecting that to happen while going down....cant and shouldnt expect too much from people"...hehe then decided to not eat anything at all..was so angry that i punched the walls of the elevator like 7-8 times....then u came to my mind...and all my anger and frustation disappeared...aaaahhhh had such a nice feeling...then packed my bag and went to the skooll....surprisingly...i find the school a better place to study then the hostel...
ehehe
went to my class...and found my seniors... (06v11) their practising some LA project drama....then enjoyed their practice till like 730...and also trying to study a bit....but literally dint..hehe
came back in bus thinking....abt some ppl...am still feeling bad as to why di is angry with me...even though i dint do anything... :(
even then,...sorry sis....i dint mean to hurt u wht....pls forgive me...i apologise :(

then came back...luckily found some dinner....and had a quiet dinner....
came to my room and tried to do some funny stuff with my laptop....and it was successful...i can now use my hand phone to control my pc for doing anything....cool right....hehe
then studied a bit....till now...and no wi m doing this....

i dont know what to say...
but ppl are acting nice to me...and i know some of them really mean it...i can see the more superficial ones too....hehe...

something for "u"
well as always, couldnt stop thinking about u....u are like the gravitational field of earth..u go anywhere, it still acts on u...hehe...
i dont know....but i think i should tell u now that i...i do ...love u....but i m really scared...cause our friendship and ur happiness is what is the most important thing for me....so maybe i will kill my desires and try to keep the fact to myself...but even then cant resist to say...
i love u....hehe.

well dont know what is happening to me...i m not yet serious about the EOY's...i need to wake up .... maybe tomorrow....hehe

well thnx Gaille for linking me.....and also for the comment on ur blog.....(uhm uhm) but dont worry...i trust u...and i know what is true and what is not...so no need bothering abt who says wht...hehe
Thnx kundan for the notes....i would have died if i wouldnt have gotten them...hehe
gotta go now...
or else i will sleep in every period in schooll
hehe

SaNdEsH Adios
take care y'all

EOY's coming soon

btw got this interesting thought..
reflect on it..

"Everyone wants a clean green and a PEACEFUL earth...but everyone else to start it first and maybe thats why..."
(and maybe tht might have some link to what i put on Gaille's cbox....about her dream presents...hehe)

0 comments: