Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ahh...u r so cute

ahh...u r so cute
well all connotative meanings for the title of this post are completely acceptable. and maybe i cant deny this....but i can feel u here now...
the very thought about u gives me that, that feeling, makes me truly believe in myself... u brought me up from the dark and now i m shy enough to ask u, bring me through any darkness that comes my way for life...

i dont know what to say, but i think if and only if i can gather courage to tell u how much i love u, or perhaps show it u....but its sorta difficult.... i know...no way out....

well leaving that "hopeless" story behind...i would like to think and recollect all those things that happened during the day today.
Well in the morning got up....as usual and left for school for BIO make-up lessons.....i know they were boring...but i was trying to be at my best....but couldnt resist cursing and abusing myself for things... Got back some assignments.. (and i am glad that....I SCK and i literally mean I SCK @ BIO) fcuk sandesh well nvr mind...moving on...
having lost my mood in studying....so went back hostel....to find that the Dell ppl waiting for me...they gave me the things i needed (DELL rox) and then i had dinner...and went to book tickets for India for Novemeber....dint get a direct flight thought....but instead got a better one...so now i will also be enjoyin another airport of this world (making the total , 12...wooohoo i have visited 12 airports around the world.....COMPLICATIONS) My flight stopping @ Bangkok.
Well the place where we had to go was nothing less than a maze.....but after sometime i found my way to the top...hehe(well i want to find my way to the top with her now.....i need the warmth of her hands in mine, i dont like that chill in my hand @ this moment....got nothing to warm me.....my hands getting numb....number.....HELP ME....(linkin park rox btw...am a jolly big fan of theirs)) well towards the evening....something gr8 awaited me.... i met one of my dad's friend, nice guy he is.....i saw him last about 4 yrs ago and 7 yrs ago b4 that...so i went out to dine with him to parkway.... when i came back....he passed me stuff my mom sent me from INDIA....
thnx mom....LOVE U MOM thnx for the cool and sexy jacket... i just love it...cried a bit at the letter she sent with it....
well to really say females are really different people..., they make u cry, they make u happy, they make u realise, they make u LOVE...and i guess u too agree with that..
towards nite...i engaged in some good little chat with a very nice person i admire and respect....hehe i know very strange and LOL but serious...i do ... and yes i do....i do ido ... (less ppl around here on this planet....who fit into that list of mine....although this person found the way quite easily). something that is still running in my mind is the same old thing....do not back out... dont fear what might happen if u do... fear what might happen if u dont....and yeah always remember

i am there to support u no matter wht.... k
k?

Maybe i should sleep now..... its like 1.50+ now....in the morning....hehe....no sleep
u make my sleeps vanish...hehe

HAPPY JANMASHTHAMI

Sayonara

Sandesh
lv u

:)

0 comments: