Tuesday, September 18, 2007







hmmm....well this is just the first study break,....so more coming up late nite....
today i...nvr mind

got up...had some black coffee....left for school...dint do much in the first 2 periods...was slacking all throughout....was watching some videos...(of course videos of the songs she likes wht....her liking my liking too man...) but maybe volume too low..so dint get to hear much...somehow passed the time and the period finished...then had geography...and the usual periods....i feel lucky siao...dint feel sleepy at all in the lessons today...black coffee rox man.....am skipping the lessons...(cause nothing much interesting....the usual....me and my biasness towards technology, which can be quite easily reflected in the Lang Arts periods...) then school...ended....printed somethings...then waited till 4.15 for Kundan cause we all decided to go together....but then came to know about something bad....something which could have torn apart millions of hearts...if they were in my situation....i i i mean i never knew...about this...nvr ever,...although i did have some idea about it....but..why god?? i question.,...and i dont care i want an answer..
what could be the best....
u know* that person...very well...then all in the sudden of the afternoon, u enter the dark classroom......with your friends...(expecting to see no one there), but still see the person...then some questions and verbal communication and interchange takes place...and then suddenly u r urged to talk...or maybe ask....ask about the "condition" and the person tells u the "real" condition...or your face...and and i mean u can see what the person is going through when the person...talks to you...all i was able to do...was to mutter to myself..."I am sorry about that...!!"
I WAS NOT ABLE TO OPEN MOUTH TO SAY WHAT I WANTED TO AFTER listening ABOUT THE condition...IMAGINE WHAT WOULD THE PERSON BE GOING THROUGH...WHEN HE/SHE IS actually IN THE condition....I JUST COUDNLT GET IT OFF MY MIND....came back around 5 pm with Kundan...and rested for a while...the time i crouched on bed, the person came into my mind.....(hugged my Pooh) and I CANT BELEIVE THIS....BUT THOSE PAINFUL TEARS ACTUALLY ROLLED DOWN MY CHEEKS...i just couldnt control myself...and somehow...i felllllllll into a slumber and fell asleep....then got up around 6.20 and a wet environment around me...l8r realised...i had cried..went to the hostel canteen to have dinner, but i just could not think about anything else except the person....had a quite...lonely dinner today too...then came back....tried to think about something else...but the person just refused to leave my mind...i tried studying,....but i simply could not resist ...and somehow got the person's handphone number from Kundan.....i sms'd her....i cant really explain how relieved i was when i received the person's reply...
sms'd the person quite a lot.....and i just hoped...that i could go on like this forever and ever till the end of my life....maybe that is how much the person means to me...die die i want to see the person happy...i dont care about the way, the consequences....nothing...
incase u are the person,
i just dont know...but i really really do care for u,...and if ever in life, u ever need anything...anything....just give me a call....i will be there faster than the speed of light...k? and never be dissaproved of ur capabilites....u are the most ******, ******, and the most of the most ********* person i have ever seen...u are brave and i know u are mentally and emotionally quite strong....but all this is balanced on a very delicate BALANCE.....any light tilt here and there, can lead you to nowhere....

i dont care how, when, why, where...i will pledge to HIM for something...and i dont mind going against HIM...if my pledge isn't fulfilled....cant explain...in words...but tears are rolling down my cheeks...and i cant control it....

Sandesh

am confused...crap
di, i know i am being surrounded by troubles...but i i i am sorry...u are a very dear person to me...and i cant afford to make such a person...angry for anything....

I dont know what to say...but i am trapped
Help Me

*putsomethingmoreprofound

0 comments: