Thursday, October 4, 2007

fuckin....day
the pprs irritated me already...then some mysterious thingie happenin....

i feel like...apart from her...some others are also going away
and why i m thinkin like that....

Nh....not talking to me... (maybe that one i m more concerned of cause...cause...she is the one who is targeteed by the fuckin retards....)
Kdn....got some work...( can accept that...

Van....not so willing too...but atleast she replying to the sm's...but ya...)
and her.....

what do i do about...it...
what
what

went for playing some soccer......******f****** couldnt even play properly....PLAY????!!!! twisted my leg muscles....and i calculated....my hearbeat......173 in a minute,..>!!!! i was really going out of my limits.....i was pushing myself....why >???cause i cnt stop lovin ya...even if i fuckin want to say it....cause i just cant...
people around me, Evan, Willie, Gabriel, Marcus....were askin me ...to chill and relax...and i end up kicking some real...and fresh ass.... UNCLE ASS...

i hate myself....and ya thats for it...
but
please Nh dont beleive all that bullshit cause it aint got any meaning.....and thats what you know...too...

i m losing myself...
or maybe should i say...i cant help loving you...but at the moment...i got to make up for people....ppl like Nh....ron....paul

SaNdEsH....u suckkkkkkkk

SaNdEsH
sux


0 comments: