Monday, October 1, 2007



" wtf " ...


the only thing running in my mind...since last nite, during the exam, in the bathroom, while sleeping, while after getting up 3 or 4 times the in the middle of the nite(dunno why...maybe cause of it only lah)...not cause i mean it but because Nh said that b4 signing off...why why what made her say that...and end up the conversation...i dont know...whts happenin...please tell me...is it cause of me...oh man, its like damn not so good..i m assuming some really horrible things (wish they are false)
i am waiting for some sms
well i m getting all sorts of wrong feelings in my head...and all i'd like to say is.... erm
i am sorry if it was all cause of me...but erm...i dont find a reason for you to be angry(please tell me why u were so angry)...i m thinking what might have made you so angry with me...

just came back from school...and dunno what to do..cause...i m very very freakin confused...what happened.... i cant afford to lose
i m sorry ..




oh man
dont know what to say...but i think this is going to be the last post for the day...








well
in the end
I M SORRY Nh and ...thats all i can say... take care...

SaNdEsH
Adios

i feel like killing myself...okay i accept people in my life are important for me and i do care about them.....and thats why i cant afford it...i just cant afford it..


and yeah some reflections on life has made me realise that i need to change...change for the better...or change for the good ...i dont know... but i am changing...got a few days to enjoy the old Sandesh form of me...but afterwards....its all gonna be different...trust me..i dont lie....i swear


i will still love you dont worry,,,

now for the clue....
all the answers are in your mind...and its not the wise choice...di says so...but i dont care...cause the day i set my eyes upon you, i knew
that this is the person i was looking out for...and i m v...


the clue will continue in the next post
i love u
n



will always do...no doubts


sandesh
FCK U SANDESH

0 comments: