Monday, October 22, 2007

hahahahahah
wooohooo
yipeeeeee

hahahaha

am enjoying it....
dont ask me wad,...
i like this game....
really do

keeps you connected...
in some ways or the other....
on the serious side...

thats all i want...
just that connection....
moderated from the other side....
but strongest from my port...
thats wad friends really are....
at least for me...

thank you thank you....
you just gave me the biggest hint .... thank you...
that was all i needed...


cant forget....
woohoo
day was fine....
went out roller blading @ ECP with
a really nice person not to forget a very very beautiful person...
influence of arts maybe...

played a very interesting...AOM battle...
on of the most memorable...
dint win though...but also dint let the others kill me easily....
thats the code....the plan
always have a backup plan...no matter what...
if you dont...create one...
if the other is a casualty.... dont leave hr alone..nvr...

learn that...and remember that...

since i have already revealed what i shouldnt have...
its upto you to get it....
maybe only the "concerned" person will get it...

cause as they say

Impossible is nothing...cause it itself says...
I
M
Possible....


LOL

tomorrow is gonna be fun....the IP will be doing a part of Cyberbeast stuff....
show them who you are....
shock em...


loves and dont forget to add a prefix to it.....maybe tons, megs, gigs..... a hell lot than one can imagine it...
thats me...


incase the reply was for me...thnx....maybe till now you might have got the idea that all the above mentioned happiness was because of you LOL....haha

thanx.... friend...

SaNdEsH

he who always "was" and never "is" but dreams for the "will"

dont get it...?????? dont worry.... thats me...
no one knows me...

people know the known and i am unknown

CyberBeast rising.....

<3>

0 comments: