Sunday, October 7, 2007

hey guys
just got up
i was thinking the whole night....wht to do...
what not to do....for my own good
after all the ****ing things happening all around me...
specially with someone...in particular...
please please please i beg, i m not the kind of person whom you
thinking i m...i just dont know whats with all the people around me

EVEN THEN

I AM SORRY....MAYBE I MIGHT BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT I DONT HAVE ANY SUCH INTENTIONS TO ANGER PEOPLE.....PLEASE UNDERSTAND

no one....I MEAN NO ONE IS TALKING to me...not atleast properly lah
that includes....
Nh
Ron
Anki
Paul
JoJo
please please i am sorry...especially the first person in this list...cause i just dont feel like hurting the person in any ways possible...reasons unknown to me too...but they are valid....in someways....too nicely

pleease please forgive

sAnDeSh
aDiOs

=(

0 comments: