Thursday, October 11, 2007

haha
thats the first thing
secondly to clear out some misconceptions among the readers

i dont want her to be with me..or anything melodramatic like...i want her to be mine..
no
no
not at all..

thats why love should be UNCONDITIONAL....nothing else...
so maybe some ppl are mixing up the concepts...


and i get why ppl are so angry with me these days...
but for their sake, maybe i should just state that...
ITS NOT YOU....I DONT KNOW WHY I GET THE FEELING THAT
YOU ARE THINKING THAT I LIKE YOU OR SOMETHING...
MAYBE YOU SHOULD REALLY START DIPPING INTO THE DETAILS

NO OFFENCES...BUT THATS THE TRUTH..lol

and again
diatribes dont affect me..

well the day was a bit sleepy...
we won invigorate...as stated in the earlier post..
i mean that was so DUH..

sorry 12

and i m so damn happy i jacked the correct file...
congratulations Nh...i told you already...so ya
lol...

well ya...and please people and the stated
please i dont like the person whom y'all are thinking i m..

cmon guys....
i mean....there are other things too than "that"between ppl...
i hope you understand what i mean..

never mind..
toady i m only sad that i dint do well for chemistry....freakin low than my expectations..
so it turned me off..

maybe if the reasons were enough...and you realise that i m sorry
please unblock me..

k?

well i dont know what to do...maybe should kick some norse ass...AOM
btw....ppl i guess the use of ass should be limited to private uses only...
lol

dont worry
i know who you are....it was easy to find..

take care
Sandesh

and ya as rising among the readers and also among one particular...please dont take my name SaNdEsH too seriously...its supposed to mean nothing...its just there...i mean i just typr it out...

lol

SsNdEsH...



0 comments: