Friday, October 5, 2007

today was a day....
a day of silence and a bit of fun....
cut myself....my wrist filled with a hell lot of abuses..for myself
my leg muscles pulled...
got a bandage on my right leg...
morning....came...and everything went as usual..
got a glimpse of what it likes to be...to be someone else...
in a flash
school was quite fine...
assembly started...and i..i saw you after shifting positions...and also my heart...
saw ur smile...reminded me of something
i miss...miss..
throughout the assembly couldnt help questioning myself about some
things...that i know are not humanely possible
FOR ME
i saw you smiling and thats all that i wanna hope and strive for
even if i dont get what i want...U
just wanna say....that i cant forget you...and i will never..
may how much you trouble me...hurt me...
i will still l-o-v-e- you
i will still care...care
i cant possibly smile with the conditions
around me at the moment...
after assembly...
was pushing myself to the limits again...and
today heartbeat rate reached 183 a minute...
i cant take it...pleas please dont do this..
itshard for me....and i cant be strong without you...i need you
lunch at KFC with kndn, mrcs, gbrl...
a bit fun
got male, asking or should i say...
helping girl to get up of the seat...
"Do you wanna take the shortcut...or the long way" (around the table...)

came back
played bridge for a while and slept still 8pm ..... crying crying...
got up and showed some anger on an egyptian and greek god (playing Age of Mythology....lah..wad
do ya think...i dont have better things do than that..)
well and i m doing this..
have been asked to make a robot at this time...
so i have to do something
je t'aime...
and yes i m chaning....maybe it is visible...

SaNdEsH
Adios


i miss you...

and i love you...
:(

0 comments: